Well dear friends, it has been quite a while since I have told you about my life!
The last four weeks have been nothing short of incredible.
Wine tasting in a castle in Napa. Going to the most beautiful wedding ever.
Exploring the Northern California coastline without a map; hitchhiking with cute rangers into closed areas, and asking directions from a cabin in the middle of a dark woods.
Visiting my childhood best friend in her San Francisco life, toaster strudel, little warm kitlers, art galleries and car towings.
Watching my brother look the happiest I have ever seen him as he walked across a stage to get his diploma in Davis.
Alpine slides in Park City Utah.
Rainy adventures without a tent in Jackson Hole.
American wildlife safari, camping, hiking, and exploring geothermal features in Yellowstone.
Becoming a junior ranger in Grand Tetons (with means Grand Boobies in French). (Rangers are SOOOO cute!) Hiking up a glacier carved canyon and icing my foot in glacier melt. Searching for Moose and actually finding them.
Celebrating my 23rd birthday with amazing friends at Ye Olde Shippe. Salsa dancing, and just being together.
Visiting my framily in AZ, and getting to hang out with my sweet friend from Germany who is in town at the moment. Shopping with the girlies and having epic photo schools. Laying poolside in 110 weather, soaking up the rays.
And today is Flagstaff!
ON ANOTHER NOTE: WORK!!
The puzzle pieces have finally been coming together for my job in Japan. I've been in contact with my boss, who is a sweet heart, and have met most of my coworkers, one in person, the others via facebook or email. There are 11 of us working for the Board of Education in Yokkaichi. Most of them are from Long Beach, because it is Yokkaichi's sister city. All of us have our own apartment in two different complexes, so we will be close to one another. I will be teaching in 2 jr high schools and 1 elementary school. :) SO EXCITING! Another sweet thing is that I don't have to pay taxes to either the US or Japan! WOOHOOOO! The more I know about my job, and where I am going, the more real its feeling, and the less stressful it is. 21 days till I fly out! Please keep praying for this transition!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment