Last week I was eating Sushi when I made the comment about my upcoming move to Japan, "This time its FOR REAL!"
As most of you know, the last 7 years of my life has been filled with overseas travel to a number of countries, but somehow I always seem to end up in Japan, or with Japanese people. Until now its seemed like a hobby; something to do with my vacation time. My goal has always been that someday, some trip, I would stay. Move. Settle. Begin a life there.
This time, IT IS FOR REAL. On July 24th I will be boarding a plane and beginning a one year contract with the JET Program as an English teacher in the public school system in Japan.
I have 27 days left until I graduate, 2 months of summer (with a lot packed into them), and then its REAL LIFE. Its time to take all of the training and experience I have gathered over the past years and put it to work.
This blog will tell my story. Thanks for being a part of it!
Soli Deo Gloria
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment