Today I cried...
In class...
In front of one of my favorite profs...
And my classmates...
And its ok. Because I needed to cry. I cried for loss; it was the last lecture I would ever attend at Biola. I cried for what is yet to be achieved in my education, which I must now pursue alone. I cried for enormity of God's calling on my life and the frailty of my own ability. I cried because I was tired. I cried because I heard the gun that starts the race fire. No more training, time to run.
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
1 Cor 9:25-26
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment